Affiliate products banners

4 0 0

Hello,

Can I place affiliate products banners in collections pages, and not only in the home page?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 36 77

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care team.

That is a great question. It isn't something that comes natively with Shopify themes, but I have two different options for you. One is to choose another theme and one is to code.

Option 1: 

I did some digging on the great wide interweb and I found that four themes from Underground themes have the ability to add shortcode to span the entire width of your website. Testament, Vantage, Fashionopolism & Icon themes have the ability to add the image to the top of the collection page. From there you could add whatever banner image you wanted to add so that it would represent your affiliates. If you wanted to have that image link you a different page or some other location online you could just link the entire image.

This is the link that will take you to the steps that you would have to follow for the steps on how to get this done.

Option 2: 

The other step would be to follow Jason's instructions in this forum post here. Jason is a great resource for all things customizations so I suggest trying that out if you don't want to change your theme. 

If you don't feel comfortable making this adjustment yourself you could always reach out to a theme expert in the Expert Marketplace who should certainly be able to do this for you.

Since I am not a code wizard I'm not the best person to get this done for you directly, but I wanted to reach out and give you some options that I found that might work for you.

Can I also ask what theme you're using? The reason I ask is that I can see if our themes team would be able to do this for you with your free design time if you are using a Shopify theme.

Let me know,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for the information.

I'm using the supply theme.

0 Likes