Align Page Titles

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am struggling to align my Pages Titles, need help thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello jgertino,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Also, do you want to align it to the left, right or center?

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey thanks for your help, I actually used a different template, but now have another issue if your up for it? I want a image with a text overlay on every one of my pages. How do I accomplish this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hey @jgertino , glad to hear.

It would require 
Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll likely need to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

If you wish, I'm available.
I've been hired by 25+ people from this very forum, you can read their recommendations about my work 
clicking here (written from their personal Facebook accounts for legitimacy purposes).

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

What does that entail? How much would it cost, and I only need 3 pages with the banner. I am using the Debut template, need my products to have a different select button as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

@jgertino 

I've just sent you a message. Thanks!

0 Likes