Aligning Add to cart on Debut Theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

I have a website with lots of products i am trying to align the cart and quantity buttons. The title of products are different character limit which is causing the issue ExampleExample

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 152

Hey, there!

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

Since this is a Shopify theme general cosmetic adjustments can be reviewed by our themes team and if they're approved they can be done for free with design time.

The only thing I noticed, however, is that the add to cart button does look a bit different than our usual add to cart button. Have you done any customizations on your theme? More specifically have you made any adjustments to the add to cart button?

Please let me know and I will see what information I can get for you to assist you further.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

yes i have changed the design of the add to cart button. i just added some CSS code, However it was having the same issue before adding those CCS customisation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 152

The reason that I ask is that our team is fairly limited to the customizations that we can do for a store that has been customized. Are you able to share your store URL so I ask my themes team if they'll be able to fix this up for you? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Yes it's Bargainstop.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 152

Thank you so much for sending this over. I reached out to my themes team to see if this is something that we would be able to adjust for you. Since the store has been customized and the buttons are already custom coded our themes team won't be able to adjust this for you and align them. 

With that said there is still a way to align your products. For this you would just want to reach out to the Shopify Experts. They'll be able to take a look at this and dive deeper into the code for you. This link here will take you to where they're all listed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

can you suggest a snippet code that i can paste it please

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 152

I wouldn't be able to provide a snippet code for that. As general support that falls out of my area of knowledge. Even if I was to find a snippet I can't be sure that it will work well in association with all of the other things that you have working on your website. 

For that, the Experts would be your best option

0 Likes