Aligning View Product button for multiple Buy Buttons

dafplant
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm currently a bit stuck trying to align multiple buy buttons on my Squarespace site. I believe my issue lies with the Shopify button itself rather than something on Squarespace. 

At the moment, I have four products inserted as Buy Buttons, however the 'View product' button underneath the product images are all misaligned, and I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find a way of having them all aligned properly (see screenshot). I've played around with the CSS in the button's code but can't seem to get anything to change. 

buy-buttons.PNG

Ideally I'd like the buttons to all be aligned with the lowest (second product) one, so there would be a bit of a gap from the ones with smaller images but that's fine. Does anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
880 239 644

please share your site url

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
dafplant
3 0 0

The URL is https://potato-pomegranate-kstl.squarespace.com
Password: chtmp2021

Thanks

0 Likes
dafplant
3 0 0

As a follow-up, would this have anything to do with the SCSS contained in the theme styling, or is it somewhere else altogether? It doesn't seem that the shop styling would make much of a difference to the Buy Buttons but I could be wrong

0 Likes