All of my product variants are the same price and my cart is not working please help

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys please help all my product variants are the same price and when i open my cart it is constantly also the favicon at the top of the screen the shopify one is constantly loading too when im editing the website please help bioherbalcream.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
266 16 42

Hi, @Bio!

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for posting these questions. 

I just opened up your site at the URL you provided to take a closer look at your product variants, and when I attempt to switch the variant here, the price changes correctly along with the quantity. Is this now working as expected on your end, too? If not, please try clearing the cache on your browser to see if this resolves things. 

You mentioned an issue with your cart, as well. Can you please describe a bit more about the troubles you're having with this? If you have a screenshot or screen recording that shows the issue happening, feel free to include that in a reply to me here so that I can take a closer look. 

Lastly, in terms of the favicon on your site, is it only constantly loading when you're editing your site? When you're viewing your live site, do you notice any issues with the favicon? If so, please outline those issues in a response to me here, and I can certainly help investigate further. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with more details about the troubles you're having so that I can provide more assistance. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes