All prices showing up as "99.00" for some website users - mainly iphone with Safari as browser

armadalemastan
4 0 0

Hi all. I'm having an issue that isn't consistent for all users who access our website - so I'm having difficulty solving it.

The issue is that for some users all of our prices are being converted to "99.00" on the collection pages, instead of their individual correct prices. For items that are on SALE (through app SAIO All in one) their prices are reduced even further, some to "00.00".

When you click through to an individual product page, the price is normal, it is also normal when you add a product to cart thankfully. So the issue is limited to the collection pages only.

A common theme seems to be iphone with safari as the browser for the users. In one of my photos you can see 2 phones side by side, both visiting the same page, with different prices displayed.

I have had a couple of IT people look into it, it doesn't seem to be an issue with our currency converter app (Coin by ShopPad).

Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea about what could be causing it?

IMG-20200811-WA0021.jpgIMG-20200811-WA0018.jpg99.00 issue.jpg 618828825.jpg

0 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
armadalemastan
4 0 0
Hi Diego,

I’m hesitant to share any passwords via forums.
Store URL https://mastani.com.au/

Issues occurring in the collection pages where groups of product are show, eg. “ALL”
https://mastani.com.au/collections/all

0 Likes

Hello,

I can't see any faults with your website on iPhone 8.

1. What browser was the users on?
2. What was the version of the browser?
3. What was the model of the iphone?

These questions are fairly important to track small bugs down. 

Kind regards,
Diego 

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes