Any gempage experts? I have a few site issues

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I use gem pages and I think it is complicating everything.  Are there any gempage experts? 

1. My favicon is entered in the shopify theme settings but not showing up.

2. How can I increase the size of my logo on mobile? I added code that I found in the forum which seemed promising but it's not working.

3. How can I find and get rid of this "<" above my announcement bar?

4. Can I get help adding sezzle? I completed these steps but something isn't working and their checklist shows I didn't complete them. Again I am sure it's gem pages related.

Can anyone help? 

gempages.JPGsezzle 4.JPGsezzle 5.JPGsezzle1.JPGsezzle2.JPGsezzle3.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi my friend,

It's James here with you from GemPages Customer Support team.

Regarding the "<" issue, I removed it on your store. It is a incorrect character when you add custom code on your theme.liquid

James_Gems_0-1603340270583.png

And regarding another issue, I transferred to our agent, they will contact you through Intercom live chat directly and help you solve it

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you. I can see the fixes are working.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a question about gem pages but i can't seem to find where I make a community post so id figure id try here. I made my whole website on gem pages except for the checkout but I worry when my link is clicked it will be brought to the Shopify homepage where I have nothing. The page I made us under the product page, all help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi my friend, 

The checkout page is a special page that is protected by Shopify, so it always works fine, so don't worry about this, my friend.

Besides that, could you please explain more your idea about 'my link' that you concerned on your question? Because normally, when click on 'Add to cart' button, it will be based on your configurations in GemPages setting then our customer will be redirected to Cart page or Checkout page directly.

In GemPages, we have an element is 'Dynamic Checkout Button', it will help our client can process checkout directly with many payment gateway or go to Checkout page directly, you could try this.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions, We will try our best to help you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes