Anyone Here That Can Help With The Code In The cartHoverModel.liquid File In Snippets?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Guys,

I have a small issue with my carthovermodel page that is generated by the cartHoverModel.liquid file in snippets.  The issue is that when there is a variant the outputted page is correct.  But when there is no variant i.e. just a single product with no variants, there is an annoying line of text displayed which is incorrect.

The easiest way is to see on the attached 3 sceenshots.  Screenshot 01 shows the cart Hover Model page generated correctly showing the size selected in small grey text.  Screenshot 02 shows the single product example and the small line of text showing "Title: Default Title" which is incorrect.  Screenshot 03, shows the lines of code which control the output of the small grey text in both screenshots 01 & 02.  I just can't figure out what I need to do within these lines of code to prevent the text "Title: Default Title" from showing when I have a single product.

The screenshots are below. I would appreciate any help/guidance in putting this annoying little issue to bed.  Thanks.

mikerj

Screenshot01-Shows variant which is correctScreenshot01-Shows variant which is correctScreenshot02-Shows "Title: Default Title" which Is incorrectScreenshot02-Shows "Title: Default Title" which Is incorrectScreenshot03-This is highlighted section of the code that generates the output in screenshots 01 & 02Screenshot03-This is highlighted section of the code that generates the output in screenshots 01 & 02

0 Likes