App Bridge redirect error

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys, 

I am using the Shopify App Bridge redirect and unable to get it work. I am using the following code. 

const redirect = Redirect.create(this.$shopify);

redirect.dispatch(Redirect.Action.ADMIN_SECTION, {
name: Redirect.ResourceType.Discount,
resource: {
id: app.priceRule.id.toString(),
},
});

It navigates to the discount section with the give id i am giving the there’s a problem loading this page error and the following error is thrown in the console.log 

main-59386084f157bbbe59631940cd96a1dd5ad17e1fe6f96c3f6c25ee85edb0734b.js:1 Error: Network error: Error writing result to store for query:
{"kind":"Document","definitions":[{"kind":"OperationDefinition","operation":"query","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"DiscountShow"},"variableDefinitions":[{"kind":"VariableDefinition","variable":{"kind":"Variable","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"discountId"}},"type":{"kind":"NonNullType","type":{"kind":"NamedType","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"ID"}}},"directives":[]}],"directives":[],"selectionSet":{"kind":"SelectionSet","selections":[{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"shop"},"arguments":[],"directives":[],"selectionSet":{"kind":"SelectionSet","selections":[{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"id"},"arguments":[],"directives":[]},{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"plan"},"arguments":[],"directives":[],"selectionSet":{"kind":"SelectionSet","selections":[{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"shopifyPlus"},"arguments":[],"directives":[]},{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"__typename"},"arguments":[],"directives":[]}]}},{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"features"},"arguments":[],"directives":[],"selectionSet":{"kind":"SelectionSet","selections":[{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"reports"},"arguments":[],"directives":[]},{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"__typename"},"arguments":[],"directives":[]}]}},{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"countriesInShippingZones"},"arguments":[],"directives":[],"selectionSet":{"kind":"SelectionSet","selections":[{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"countryCodes"},"arguments":[],"directives":[]},{"kind":"Field","name":{"kind":"Name","value":"includeRestOfWorld"},"arguments":[],"directives":[]},{"kind":"Field","name":

0 Likes