17 0 0

asked this 2x now and zero replies

my site aswell as app freezes when i click 'customize theme' and then 'edit' 

what to do?

am down for days now!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@driftjesus 

Have you tried opening your website on another browser?
What about other device?

This community is not reliable for emergencies. 
When you experience something that you need immediate help always reach out for the Shopify contact.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

It needs to work on THIS DEVICE

worked fine monday

nothing on wed

spending 3 days chasing this

ridiculous

also site navigation for help / support is BEYOND CRAP. 

Seriously most confusing website I've ever used, and Tech Support replies are usual "turn on and off" and "never had that problem" bullshit

0/10 points so far for Shopify, total amateur night

0 Likes
Highlighted

I understand your frustration but keep in mind that there is no need for rudeness.
I presume you know we're merchants just like yourself - the actual Shopify staff is not very active around here, they can be reached via support instead if you need it.

Anyhow, from my experience working as a developer for Shopify stores plus owning my own store I believe it could be some issue related to your own network, device, theme and/or browser instead of the actual Shopify platform, hence why I asked whether you tried it on any other devices.

All their servers are working fine at this moment, so it's unlikely the issue is from their side.

If I were you I'd try the following:

1. Install a different theme and check if you have this issue (preferably a free one from the Shopify store like Debut);
2. Try it from a different browser;
3. Try it from a different device. If you have a mobile device and a computer, you can try from both and see if the issue persists;
4. Try it from a different wifi point or mobile data if you can. 

By finding the root of the issue it will be easy to diagnose and fix it.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0
Its pretty bizarre that this happens overnight

I did everything Shopify from that phone and now all of a sudden it doesn't work. Its a very recent iphone with lots of data left , cookies cleared etc, all aps ios up to date

This should even work on an old phone or whatever!

Shopify Support is not very helpful

This is a very very bad start and can't help but think it will be like this forever, endlessly chasing all kinds of weird overnight problems
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

The frustration comes from bad products that I pay for

it is very normal and sadly necessary these days to get pissed of before people get the shit together they make you pay for.  

Now the theme is set to "Debut" but OFCOURSE no change.

costing me 3 days so far, ridiculous

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

I contacted support 4 hours ago , so far only standard  copy/paste replies with obvious "solutions" 

Literally 3 days downtime and ZERO help worth mentioning from shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

How is it that one time when I click "online store" I get a different screen than the next time???

8116BDC5-031F-475F-BC4E-F95AF28EFF31.png

0 Likes