Apple Pay Not Showing Up In Payment Providers

Tourist
9 0 3

I remember at one point my store had Apple pay option at checkout. I no longer have it. 

When I go to Setting-->Payment Providers, I don't have Apple Pay option. I currently only have PayPal activated. I tried deactivating, and activating again, still no Apple Pay (please see screenshot attached). 

Help please. Thank you

Payment.JPG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
640 59 127

Hey there, @Majeed_Shinkar 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for getting in touch regarding this and thank you for the screenshot, it actually helped me figure out what was the issue right away. In order to use Apple Pay, you need to have a credit card payment provider. Furthermore, to enable the Apple Pay button for your online store, you must be using one of the following credit card payment providers:

• Shopify Payments
  • Stripe
  • First Data Payeezy
  • Authorize.net
  • CyberSource

Once you have one of these gateways active you will be able to enable Apple Pay from there and just in time for Black Friday / CyberMonday. How are you set for this busy season? Do you have any plans for your store? 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi

@Bo wrote:

Hey there, @Majeed_Shinkar 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for getting in touch regarding this and thank you for the screenshot, it actually helped me figure out what was the issue right away. In order to use Apple Pay, you need to have a credit card payment provider. Furthermore, to enable the Apple Pay button for your online store, you must be using one of the following credit card payment providers:

• Shopify Payments
  • Stripe
  • First Data Payeezy
  • Authorize.net
  • CyberSource

Once you have one of these gateways active you will be able to enable Apple Pay from there and just in time for Black Friday / CyberMonday. How are you set for this busy season? Do you have any plans for your store? 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

@Bo 

Thank you for the helpful information.  How do I remove Paypal Express and Activate Shopify Payments? My screen is the same as the screenshot without a dropdown or credit card option box.

Thank you.

Alex

0 Likes