Apple Pay Not Showing Up at Checkout

5 0 0

I'm trying to enable Apple Pay in my store and I can't get it to show up at checkout. I've followed all the manuals and support threads I could find on it but can't seem to get it to work. I'm using Shopify Payments and have Apple Pay selected for Accelerated Checkouts in the settings. When I go to checkout in Safari on my iPhone 8 (iOS 12.3) I only see the PayPal and Google Pay options, no Apple Pay.

Any ideas for how I can diagnose this? My temp store URL is https://ryland-life-equipment.myshopify.com if you want to test it out.

Thanks!

0 Likes
5 0 0

Looks like it suddenly started working. I disabled all the express pay options and then reenabled only Apple Pay and that seemed to work. I then reenabled the Shopify and Google Pay express options and Apple Pay still shows up, although only with PayPal as the other option now. Not sure if Google Pay will still show up for other users as I'm not seeing it now but at least Apple Pay and PayPal are there now. Perhaps there is some caching going on behind the scenes that makes this hard to test real time because it feels like the changes I was trying to make weren't showing up right away. At least it seems to be working ok now.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello, I have the same issue. I only have PayPal enabled as payment provider and want Apple Pay too. 

I followed your instruction, by deactivating PayPal, and reactivating it. I still don't have Apple Pay showing up. 

0 Likes