Arrange products randomly?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

am using seiko theme for our shoping website.this theme hompage sections how to make product viewing each refresh new product means randomly showing. am also trying pick.js and https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Feature-multiple-random-products-on-your-home-page-or... this link .but theme is not working properly.can you find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
248 9 58

This is an accepted solution.

I would question why you want a random selection. Algorithmically, a random selection is the least likely of all to provide any benefit to the user. It totally lacks any curation, doesn't prioritize anything that's important, and makes more work for them having to scan through all products to find something of interest. You'd be far better off showing the best stuff first.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

thanks for your reply. i want to every refresh new product on the home page for fresh feeling on home page. is it any way to do random showing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for reply, i want to random product show in each refresh for fresh feeling .is it any way to do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

We have collections but in our "Shop All Products" page, it organizes products alphabetically.  Any way to change that?

0 Likes