Automatic discounts in multiple currencies

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there - I'm in need of some help regarding multiple currencies and automatic discounts.

I currently have an automatic discount that gives a specific deducted amount from 2 or more items within the cart.

For example - Add 2 products (£10.99 each) and get both for £16. (£2.99 deducted from each product)

This works well for me as giving the customer a specific amount (2 for £16) drives more conversions than, say, Buy 2 and get 20% off etc

What I'm trying to achieve is adding a second currency (USA Dollars) and applying the same discount.

For example - Add 2 products ($14.99 each) and get both for $22. ($3.99 deducted from each product)

What is the best way for me to go about this? I don't believe there is a way to specify an amount deducted when in a specific currency. I also need the checkout to be in the currency that the customer is shopping in, preferably with an automatic currency switcher based on location. I also need to be able to specify prices, or round up prices in the best way for the second currency (USA dollars). How can I go about this without creating a whole new store/url in a different currency? 

Any help is much appreciated! 

0 Likes