BUG?: When customizing the email templates, changing the accent color does not activate Save button

Solved
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi there, I am unable to save changes to the email templates under the Customize Email Templates at https://[store].myshopify.com/admin/settings/email_settings. The "Save" button is greyed out:

Screenshot_2019-04-03 C Bell Racing ~ Customize email templates ~ Shopify(1).png

I have loaded and re-loaded the page about a dozen times. I don't know what else to do to fix it

1 Like
Shopify Partner
457 78 89

Try to change something in text part, just add an empty space, so it can detect some changes to make save button active, it seems color changing doesn't trigger activity that's why the button is disabled.

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Messenger: @sarhov
Telegram: @sarhov
1 Like
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
242 8 26

Hi, @Diego_Lucero!

You could also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that helps. Sometimes browsers can bug up and cause little discrepancies such as this, and clearing the cache and cookies is a way to fix that. You could also try opening an Incognito window in your browser to try there, and see if that works. Google Chrome tends to work best!

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns on this, happy to help.

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
3 1 3

I tried everything suggested in Firefox 68, with no success. Changed over to Chrome and it worked fine. No idea why and no inclination to figure it out - but it worked :) switched back to Firefox afterwards, just for the record...

2 Likes