BULK EDITOR IS NOT WORKING!

SamGXO
Tourist
9 0 0

2021-06-27 (4).png

Product Bulk editor is not working!
The fields that have a click to select option with the arrows, are NOT displaying correctly.
Also, all the editing that I have done on Bulk Editor for ALL my products cannot be seen.
Any new editing done are NOT saved.
Need help, urgent!

0 Likes
koyoyo
1 0 0

I have the exact same problem! I had made some changes before to not track specific variants since some sizes were out of stock, and now they are back in stock and I am not able to update it!!

Please help! 

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 15.06.11.png

0 Likes
SamGXO
Tourist
9 0 0

Yes. The Option Arrows in sections like, Quantiy, Country of Origin and Fullfilment services ARE NOT DISPLAYING CORRECTLY.

The changes that you make ARE being saved but once log out and log back in the settings are STILL there but they are not displaying.

When you open Console, there are a whole long lists of Errors and Warnings.

There's noting I can do.

This needs to be taken care of the Developers.

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
283 62 58

Hi @SamGXO and @koyoyo 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums to let us know that your Bulk Editor is not working as expected. This is something that has been brought to the attention of our developers and they are asking for any instances of this to be escalated through our live support channels for additional support. 

While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue (Bulk Editor not working) and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Once you get connected with your live support agent please feel free to share this message with them:

Hi! I reached out to the community forums for help and I was told that I needed to contact live support to resolve my issue. My bulk editor is not working and I've been informed that this should be escalated to the technical team for further review. My forum post can be found here for context: https://community.shopify.com/c/forums/replypage/board-id/technical-qa/message-id/59106. Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ChameleonC
1 0 1

Same issue all the fields are blank. Pull down menus do nothing.  This has to be fixed!  

SamGXO
Tourist
9 0 0

Somehow, they fixed it. 
it's work as it should.

0 Likes