Billing page not loading

Ditch-the-Label
2 0 0

Hey,

The billing page on our account has not been loading for several days now. Just get the spinny wheel forever.... ) 

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 21 16

Hello @Ditch-the-Label!

This is Lana from Shopify.

We are nhot currently aware of any issues that should affect your ability to access that page, so it sounds like this issue might be localised. We can try a few troubleshooting steps to see if that is the case.
First, could you please try to clear your browser cache on the Google Chrome browser by following these steps here. If you find that after clearing the cache it is still not working for you, please also try opening an incognito window on Chrome and check it there.

I also wanted to ask - what device are you using when you see this loading issue? For example, if you're using a mobile device, could you please test it out on desktop?

After trying all of the above steps, if this does not resolve the issue for you - please do tell me a little bit more about what is happening, when it started and include a screenshot if possible. Any other context would also be helpful!

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Ditch-the-Label
2 0 0

Thank you Lana.

I have followed all of those steps and the issue remains.

-I am using a desktop mac - Chrome.

-The issue began on 10th June

-I have also got other colleagues to check from different locations and they are getting the same issue.

I need to download full reports for our bookkeeper and this is the only thin it will not allow me to access.

Screenshot below!

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 21 16

Thank you for trying all of those steps! That is an unusual issue - would you be able to contact our support here so that we can have a closer look at this for you? You will need to go through this link because we are currently unable to look into your account details via the Shopify Community.

Thanks again! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes