Boundless theme product photos

Kenethkog
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi! I'm having a problem with my product photos on product page.

Currently they are appeared in this way:

Kenethkog_0-1620460990028.png

That would be really great if the photos would be in normal size and horizontal in both desktop and mobile version. Is it possible add the zoom-in feature to these photos aswell?

What should be changed in code to make them display in center both desktop and mobile?
My store is shopbamboos.com

Thank you!

Keneth

0 Likes
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
237 55 66

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

I don't know if you managed to fix this, but I already see the images in the center on both Desktop and mobile.

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
943 261 679

hello @Kenethkog 

please check now it done

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
onlinesales
4 0 0

Hello nice web site, I have the same situation, could you solve this issue? How did you add sections or tabs in products page?

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
943 261 679

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes