Breadcrums covered by header menu - Supply Theme

Solved
Carmen-Logics
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there,

My breadcrumbs seem to be covered by the header menu. They cannot be seen entirely but they're there and I can click on the path (even select the text) but it seems to be covered by the header (if you look at it really close you might see the ends of some letters, like a p or a q). I've pasted this screenshot where I've selected everything that's at the top to show that breadcumbs are there. My site is store.logicsacademy.com. How can I make the breadcrumbs entirely visible again? Thank you!

Carmen-Logics_0-1618596611957.png

0 Likes

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
#shopify-section-product-template nav.breadcrumb {
    margin-top: 30px;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Carmen-Logics
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you for this response! It's not showing the complete path on mobile, how could I fix that? Also, is there a way I could change the word "home" in the breadcrumbs for "store"? Thanks again!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
#shopify-section-product-template nav.breadcrumb {
    margin-top: 30px;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Carmen-Logics
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm!!

0 Likes