Solved

Breadcrums covered by header menu - Supply Theme

Carmen-Logics
Excursionist
16 0 5

Hi there,

My breadcrumbs seem to be covered by the header menu. They cannot be seen entirely but they're there and I can click on the path (even select the text) but it seems to be covered by the header (if you look at it really close you might see the ends of some letters, like a p or a q). I've pasted this screenshot where I've selected everything that's at the top to show that breadcumbs are there. My site is store.logicsacademy.com. How can I make the breadcrumbs entirely visible again? Thank you!

Carmen-Logics_0-1618596611957.png

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
#shopify-section-product-template nav.breadcrumb {
    margin-top: 30px;
}
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
}
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Carmen-Logics
Excursionist
16 0 5

Thank you for this response! It's not showing the complete path on mobile, how could I fix that? Also, is there a way I could change the word "home" in the breadcrumbs for "store"? Thanks again!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
}
}
Carmen-Logics
Excursionist
16 0 5

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm!!