Bring 'Powered By Shopify' Back

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to bring 'powered by Shopify' back to the footer...

Thank you!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
247 23 31

Hello There, 

Try to install the other free theme and then copy the code from footer.liquid file. or else, you can revert the file version from the here so that you will get back the lost code :-

https://pasteboard.co/JgGoNKE6.png

I hope the above is helpful.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
195 21 48

Hi, @boredme!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. You can add back Powered by Shopify in your theme language settings.

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
  2. Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit languages.
  3. In the Filter translations box, type "powered".
  4. In the Powered by Shopify box, type in Powered by Shopify. You can repeat these steps for the Powered by Shopify HTML box, which appears on your store's "Opening soon" page if your store is password-protected. Instead of writing Powered by Shopify, you can write Powered by {{ shopify }} if you want customers to be able to click the link.
  5. Click Save.

The language editor is a great tool for you to be able to able to change most of the language throughout the store to fit in with your brand. You can customize your online store by changing the default text in your theme. For example, you can change "Cart" to "Shopping bag", or "Sold out" to "Unavailable". Each theme includes a language editor where you can edit the text for your theme. Check out our guide on changing the wording in themes to learn more about what you can change.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this at all.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes