Why is my Shopify cart link showing as broken?

Herbessa
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

i'm scanning my store through siteliner. I'm getting a report that one of the link is broken.

/cart/change?id=0&quantity=0
Error 404 - Not Found

I have no clue what this is. I have no issues what so ever with store/cart (quantity change,..).
Can someone help me with that one? 

Thank you

Replies 5 (5)

leannecvg
Tourist
10 0 1

Need help with this too!

Herbessa
Tourist
4 0 2

I managed to fix it. The problem was under the Snippets - "menu-cart-item-empty.liquid". I just comment this line <a href="/cart/change?id=0&quantity=0" class="tt-btn-close header_delete_cartitem_js" title="{{ 'cart.header.button_delete' | t }}"></a> or you just simple delete it... It didn't do me any harm what so ever. Make sure you do a backup before. Better safe than sorry.

Cheers

leannecvg
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you so much.  I made the change and will evaluate if there are any errors or improvements in my SEO report.  Do you know what that is supposed to control and why commenting it out doesn't affect anything?

Herbessa
Tourist
4 0 2

Well it has something to do with this:  Opomba 2020-07-18 080840.png 

There is no delete product item icon. It appears as soon you refresh page ( not ctrl + f5, just press check basket or click something else on the page). Opomba 2020-07-18 081210.png

And if you go back and click again top right basket delete icon appears. Opomba 2020-07-18 081245.png

Well it is not a perfect solution but anyway for now will do it for me because it is not a page "breaking bug" (everything else is working fine). But for sure i'll try to fix it 100 %. 

MyJuly27
Tourist
3 0 7

Is there a 2023-relevant fix for this issue? I am running up against the same error.