[Brooklyn] Link Newsletter widget to Klaviyo

CatandBear
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi folks, i've created a 'pop up' sign up that works fine with Klaviyo, however i'm wondering if there's a way to get the default Newsletter widget on the Brooklyn theme to sync with it, so that when people subscribe to the newsletter through the widget they receive the automated discount email I currently have working with the 'pop up' one

I cant find anything on their website with instructions.

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
381 34 88

Hi, @CatandBear!

Thanks for sharing your question with our network. My name is Olivia and I'm part of the Shopify Community team. 

I'll try my best to get you the support you need today, and hopefully we can figure this out together. It sounds like you have your pop-up working well, which I assume you installed into your theme via custom code? That way, all sign-ups through the pop-up are being sent back through the Klaviyo integration to your mailing list.

With the newsletter subscriber section of your Brooklyn theme, the code is built as such that all sign ups are saved and sent to the Shopify Admin > Customers section. In my experience, you can integrate this customer list with Klaviyo through one of their apps. In fact, I think I found the perfect one for you developed by the Klaviyo team, called Klaviyo Email Marketing.

The app offers a tone of other perks, so make sure to check them out. If you have any questions about app functionality or if you need assistance with integration, you can reach out to this app's developers at success@klaviyo.com

For more information on getting support with third-party apps, check out this informative manual. I trust this will do the trick, but please let me know if you run into any other questions that I can assist with.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes