Brooklyn Theme Footer Menu Titles Needed

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I would like to add titles to my various Footer Menus but am having a hard time determining where to change this in the code. Below is a screenshot of what I currently see on my site and the following is what I want:

What I want

Info                                Legalities

Ordering                       Privacy Policy

About Us                      Terms of Service

Contact Us                   Secure Checkout

What I have

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.24.16 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1106 108 274

Hey there, @LuxeBoss 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I was looking into this for you and spoke to our theme team. They have let me know that this is possible, however, there are a lot of steps to take with both HTML and CSS. Could you email me a support@shopify.com and get back to me in this thread with the ticker number generated? That way I can get this escalated to our theme team for you to make this adjustment. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Bo-

Thank you for your speedy response. As requested, here is the support ticket number I have been provided with. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1106 108 274

Hey there, @LuxeBoss 

Thank you so much for emailing us, I can see that Matt from our themes team was able to implement these menus for your footer. Please do let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hello, ı need same changes for my footer. What should ı do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1106 108 274

Hey there, @gky 

Bo here from Shopify Suppor! 

LuxeBoss was able to get this done with some of their design time. I would happily escalate this to our theme team for you. What theme are you using? Have you chosen a plan yet? If your using a Shopify supported theme and are on a plan I will be able to escalate this for you. Do let me know! 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Tourist
3 1 2

Why not just add this as a functionality into the Brooklyn theme, instead of having to re-write the HTML/CSS for each person that would like this? All that you would have to do is to allow the footer to have more than one menu. That way, we could name a menu, for example "Customer Service", and put our Contact Page, Refund Policy, etc. as pages underneath. Then have another menu, for example "Legal Pages", and be able to put Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions, etc. as pages underneath. As it is, Brooklyn is able to only show one menu. And it will spill down the page with as many pages/policies as you want to put under that one menu. It would be nice to have the ability to use 3-5 columns in the footer.

As it is, I think I will need to purchase a theme, such as Prestige, just to be able to have the multiple columns in the footer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1106 108 274

Hey there, @BlackCedar 

Thank you for this valuable feedback. From what I could find out, merchants generally, on a larger scale have little use for having this many menu items in the footer. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our themes team for consideration though. If you would like this functionality in your own version of the Brooklyn theme, please do contact Shopify Support. Our theme team should be able to make this customization for you.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Bo, 

I'm also in the need of a Footer Menu Titles. 

I also use the Brooklyn theme. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1106 108 274

Hey there, @cozno 

Please do contact Shopify Support regarding this. Our theme team should be able to make this customization for you.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes