1 0 0

im having the same problem how can i fix this ?im using brooklyn theme 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 239

Hey there, @IlPapi 

As mentioned in my previous comment you will need to reach out to our Support Team so this can be escalated for you. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 4

Hi! I have the same problem from the brooklyn theme that I want to add a various footer menu and I don't know how to do it in the codes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 239

Hey, @YoungAdult ! 

Please refer to my previous comments, you will need to contact support directly so that our themes team can implement this for you. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will appear as well as the option to proceed to contact the support team. 

All the Best, 

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 239

This is an accepted solution.

NB This thread is now closed. As this is a complex coding change, our themes team will need to make this change for you. You will need to contact support directly so that our themes team can implement this for you. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will appear as well as the option to proceed to contact the support team. Our support team will then escalate this to our themes team to implement the changes on your behalf. 

0 Likes