Brooklyn Theme: Heading inconsistencies

Hudson10
Tourist
12 0 2

Please help. Brooklyn Theme.

I've noticed that the heading style of my rich text component looks very different than the heading style of my "image with text" component. For example, the heading is capitalized and slightly bold in the "image with text", but the heading is lowercase and not bold on "rich text".  They body text ironically does look the same. However, with different heading styles for these two components it makes the site design look a little inconsistent.

Is there a way to make these heading styles the same?  Ideally I want to change the heading style of the rich text component to match the heading style of the image with text component.

Thank you!

0 Likes
LuckyNigam
Excursionist
34 2 6

Hi @Hudson10 

Heading style is different due to the css property. Image with text heading have different font size So you can use the same font size and font weight for both heading.

This css may be helpful for you 

h1{

font-size: 40px;

font-weight:bold;

}

Increase font size as your design.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Hudson10
Tourist
12 0 2

Thanks @LuckyNigam!   Is it possible to alter the css property to ensure both headings have the same style properties?   Where in the code base would I attempt to do that?

0 Likes
LuckyNigam
Excursionist
34 2 6

give me your website url so I'll check what css is using exactly on image with text section. 

accept and like solution if it is helpful for you.

Thanks

0 Likes