Brooklyn Theme - Slideshow Heading Text Customization

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hiya,

I've encountered an issue using Brooklyn theme when attempting to add text to a heading in the 'Slideshow' function.

page isn't currently live but can provide screenshots, essentially, the text expands onto 2 lines and cant find anywhere to amend the sizing, only the font. 

have a small amount of CSS knowledge but cant see anywhere to amend the text size or to ensure the text doesnt expand onto a new line either.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

<h2 data-slide-id="1" class="hero-content__title h1 hero-title-active" data-live-text-setting="section.slideshow.block.placeholder-0.title/escape">Because Life is Better with More Sprinkles</h2>

MiniMichBakes_0-1605217590733.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 16

Can you please share your web store link so I can provide you a solution? Thanks 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Syed,

unfortunately i cannot, the page is not live yet. a link will take you to the current live page which has a different theme.

i have added the CSS and a screenshot, let me know if you need anymore information.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Syed,

apologies for the delay, I actually went ahead and used a different Theme, now using Venture theme but have a similar issue.

please see link to the page below;

https://qck4znwn3nsu8ci9-28166586445.shopifypreview.com

on the homepage you can see the text that expands onto 2 lines, if there is any way to configure the text to be responsive to desktop and mobile sizing that would be great.

the mobile sizing isnt as much of an issue as screens are smaller and the text will expand onto 2 lines anyway but desktop view would be great to find a solution.

kind regards, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 16

This is an accepted solution.

Add this code to the bottom of the theme.scss file 

.hero-content__title:last-child {
  1. margin-bottom: 0.625rem;
  2. font-size: 2rem;
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks Syed, 

this worked as expected.

kind regards,