Brooklyn Theme help needed

DavidDNA
10 0 0

I am trying to get my product page to code in sticky functionality such as: 

https://uk.burberry.com/check-wool-cashmere-jacquard-harrington-jacket-p80413851

Where images move and description and quick pay functions on the right stay put coded in. 

This is for the Brooklyn theme. We need some help to achieve this outcome. 

Thank you 

0 Likes

@DavidDNA, do this to fix it in 20 seconds:

1. In your Shopify Admin go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset > theme.scss.liquid or theme.css or timber.scss (the name varies depending of your theme) and paste this at the bottom of the file:

@media (min-width: 767px){
    [class*='product-single__meta--']{
        position: sticky;
        top: 0;
    }
}

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
DavidDNA
10 0 0

I am passing it on to my website designer to attempt. 

Thank you for the support. 

0 Likes
DavidDNA
10 0 0

Hi Diego 

Thank you for your fix, however it hasn't worked. I have some further information from my designer here which should hopefully outline the issue more accurately.

The Brooklyn theme has this image scrolling sticky product information by default and it works great. However, we have added some accordion code to the product page, this code can be found here -> Click  

I've narrowed it down as much as I can and the problem seems to be related to the size of assets on the page.  For example see this page .  and this example video: https://streamable.com/1w5j4l

As you can see on smaller screens the scrolling doesn't work but on larger screens it does. On my 1440 monitor it works at 100%, 110% but then breaks at 125%. on a 1080 monitor it doesn't work at all and this is what I am looking to fix.

I hope I've made that as clear as possible. any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Likes