Brooklyn Theme home page, Android homepage format error.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello 

So struggling to find the reason why on Android devices only, the homepage on my website www.charcutie.co.uk does not line up correctly. See the 2 screen shots. The correct centred one is on an iPhone and the second shot where the S is missing of Manchester is android. Had multiple friends on android report the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

.WhatsApp Image 2020-11-03 at 11.16.07.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-11-03 at 11.48.03.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10006 116 1820

This isn't an android thing as I can see it just fine on mine.
It's a screen size thing - being a smaller screen just doesn't fit the word. For example, take a look at the older iphones:

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 9.54.55 pm.png

If you're going to keep longer words like that in there you could look to add some custom css to make it smaller on the small screens. For example (and don't copy and paste - but use as inspiration):

@media screen and (max-width: 500px){
    .hero__title.h1 {
        font-size: 8vw;
    }
}
★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the swift reply and explanation.

Makes sense but doesnt add up that it does the same on my phone P30 Pro which has a very large 6.47 inch screen

Thats what made me think it wasnt a screen size issue originally. 

Any ideas? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The gap appears out of place and I do not individually adore it, does all of us recognise the way to get flow the page upwards or what I can do about this?

0 Likes