Brooklyn Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
53 0 2
Hello how do I remove the Slideshow Background with the grey shapes on my home page? I want the slideshow to be nothing/plain white not grey with shapes. How do I fix this? My site is OnlyDopeThings.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 53 134

Hey, there

Dallas here to help out and I'd love to help you with this!

Just to confirm you want the layout to be exactly as it is now, but just with a plain white background is that correct?

If that's the case then I suggest you upload a plain white image like this.

2020-04-3nznx-k4ko0

(you can't see it because it's white, but there is an image there that you can upload to your store if you want)

Going this route will allow the overlay button to still show up and the background won't have any of the icons. Can you try that with the image that I shared below (or one like it) and let me know how it works for you?

If you're actually wanting a different feature there instead of the slideshow you could go into the Theme Editor (Store Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize) and then you could delete this slideshow 

2020-04-uy9or-fmt7f

and add another feature from the list of options.

2020-04-jyl56-uhjjh

Please let me know if you have more questions or if you'd like more assistance with this.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
53 0 2
I added the white image but now it looks all out of wack and not clean OnlyDopeThings.com

The shop now button needs to be in the middle

How do I clean this up I want the slider to model this site and make it as clean as this site:

https://www.titleseventy.com/

Please advise.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
53 0 2
lol how come I’ve been ghosted
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 53 134

The image that I attached was a large white image, but you would want to resize it to fit how with the spacing that you want. In the instance right now, my assumption is that you don't like how it looks because there is too much space between the header and the "Shop Now" button. If you make the image smaller it will fit more like the theme that you're interested in. 

I took a look at that website and it does appear, however, that they're using a different theme than yours. In that case, your website will never look like that one. Are you able to give me a list of features that you like from that website and then I can take a look to see if I can find a time that you would like?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
53 0 2

Can you send me that same white image but with dimensions 1200x800?

@EONX5 wrote:
lol how come I’ve been ghosted

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 53 134

Here you go: 

plain-white-background.jpg

0 Likes