Brooklyn theme adding new background image of newletter

Mandeepgill
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi,

I would like to have a background image in the newsletter section of my site but unable to do it

Also how can I register email addresses on this newsletter and later when these users actually sign up then I want to give those emails 10% discount by default over and on top of any other discounts

Please help

Thanks,

Mandeep

0 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one) and the image that you want to add as background and I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Mandeepgill
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your response. I managed to add the background image on the newsletter section. Can you help me with the 2nd part of my query.

How to make sure users who subscribe get 10% off when they finally buy over the top of any existing discount.

My store link is- https://blisstubox.ca/ (No password)

Thanks

Mandeep

0 Likes

It's looking extremely pixelated though, I would recommend uploading an image with higher resolution.
It is essential that your store's design (and subsequently images) are looking fresh to maximize the potential for conversions:

dantepw_0-1597712159059.png

Anyhow, to apply a discount automatically, please refer to this:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Auto-apply-discount-code-when-landing-a-page/td-p/369...

Kind regards, 
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Mandeepgill
Tourist
15 0 1

Thanks Diego,

I will visit the link in sometime. And Yes the image is just temporary! i am still waiting on official images.

Thanks.

0 Likes