Bulk resize thumbnail images Minimal theme

Tourist
7 0 1

I think the thumbnail images for my products are too big and I'd like to have all them be resized to display smaller. I've searched and searched ways to make this happen, but nothing has worked that's I've come across. It seems like this should be a simple setting, but I can't figure it out. :(  Can someone please oh please give me detailed instructions for how to bulk resize all the images I have already uploaded so the thumbnails are smaller?

(I had asked this in another subject area, but I think maybe it should be in this tech q&a?)

0 Likes

Hello
Can you share your site url? so that i can check and let you know.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Content Writer | Digital Marketing | SEO Expert | Site Optimization | Web Design | Web Development
0 Likes
Trailblazer
237 27 29

hello

this can be done via CSS on website, if you can share your website link then I can llet you know the CSS code

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks for the responses. Attached is a screen shot showing how the items in a collection display. They're different sizes, not aligned, and most are way too big. I'd like them to all be uniform and small, like the first picture of the protein bar. I'm using the Minimal theme. Hope that's enough info. :)

snip3.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
237 27 29

can you give website link?

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes