Buy Button Nightmare

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good morning to all and if anyone knows how to help, I will pay you for your time. I was contracted by a CBD company to build a site. I chose wix due to the design flexibility and the Google SEO capabilities. When applying for a merchant bank to back out e commerce sales, (must be done with CBD) The merchant bank claims we must use shopify or woocommerce. I integrated a shopify buy button on my wix website. I built a collection of the products we are rolling out- generated the code and pasted to the wix site. The ONLY problem is the shopping cart does not function as the investors wished it did. There is a cart hovering in the box that my buy buttons are in. I cannot move the cart to the header of the page where visitors will likely be used to seeing it. I am not skilled in HTML code. One would think I could remove the cart portion of the html generated from the shopify collection, and place it in the header and the two would still function as one. If anyone out there knows a fix, reach out asap please! 

0 Likes

Hi @JDSoutherland,

Hope you are doing well!
I came across your post and can help you fix the issue.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
1 Like