Buy Button - link to Amazon

Martin84
2 0 0

Hi,

I sell on Amazon.com. Recently I made Shopify store ( PRESTIGE theme ), where I use picture ( Buy on Amazon ) with link to my Amazon store. 

But now, what I want to do, is to use orginal Shopify Buy Now button that will link to my Amazon products page.  This is needed to make the convert Ad on Facebook and use FB pixel.

Anybody know how to do it ?

Best Regards,

Martin

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

Yes, you can do this:

1) Create an html button, maybe it says "Buy on Amazon".

2) Make it link to your Amazon page.

3) If you have multiple products / multiple links, you can use JavaScript to conditionally change the link based on what product page in Shopify the user is landed on.

You can do all of this in your theme editor. If you're not familiar with HTML and need a developer, feel free to reach out.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes