Buy It Now button goes to "Your Cart is currently Empty" (Debut Theme)

rmanlulo
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi.

This started tonight. The "Buy it Now" button goes to a page that shows "Your Cart is currently Empty" instead of the page where the customer can enter their billing/delivery info. The only thing I've done is I installed "Bold Quantity Breaks" and uninstalled it after I couldn't figure out how to use it. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @rmanlulo 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding this. There are a few things we should try in order to troubleshoot this. Firstly, are you able to replicate this issue in incognito mode? Testing this out in incognito mode will allow you to determine if it is a localized issue with the browser you are using. If you are unable to replicate this issue in incognito mode you will be able to resolve this issue by simply clearing your cache.   

If this issue persists after clearing your cache it may be an issue with the theme that you are using. Can you preview another theme on your store and try to replicate this issue from that preview? If you are unable to replicate the issue, it is definitely an issue with the theme that you are currently using and if so I can get our team to take a look into this. Can you please confirm the name of the theme that you are using? Are you currently on a paid plan or is your store still on trial? 

I look forward to hearing from you,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

rmanlulo
Visitor
2 0 0

I was able to resolve this by reverting my theme.scss to an old version. Thank you, Bo!

neilec
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue after upgrading from Lite to Standard. My previously working "buy" button now shows "shopping cart empty".  I'm losing money during the early days of my book launch... please help! Problem page is https://glasscabinstudio.com/#/kicking-glass/