Buy Now Button slow on product page

Sate
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello, i have a problem on my product page: the buy now button loads some seconds after the rest of the page. The speed page insight on shopify is really slow too like 19/100 How can i fix this problem?

0 Likes

Hi,

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Sate
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello, thanks for the answer, but i would like to just improve the loading of the buy now button

0 Likes

It will load fast by fixing those !

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Sate
Tourist
8 0 3

I know but the plans you offered are too expensive for the small change that i need

0 Likes

Hi,

Please contact me on Skype we can discuss there about plan! 

Skype id : oscprofessionals-87

Whats app
0 Likes