Buy Now Redirect

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am trying to create a dynamic checkout button under each product on a collection page. I have gotten the button created, but can't seem to figure out how to make it functional. I need it to redirect to the checkout page with the selected product, but it keeps redirecting to the product page itself. I am very confused. I have spent a few days going through the forums, there are different flavors of my question, but none whose answers have solved it. Any help would be appreciated. I am developing on Debut. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Victoria,

This would require some custom liquid/Javascript code.

There are threads teaching how to do it in the Product Page but for your case you'd need to capture the specific product and product variant being clicked on. 

In case you're interested in a custom solution you can contact me via e-mail, I'm available for hire and would be pleased to help you out.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I am actually learning how to program myself, but I'm fairly new. 

0 Likes