CART SAYS EMPTY WHEN ADDING ITEM

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, my customers are telling me that when they attempt to add an item to their cart a message pops up telling them that their cart is still empty and they are unable to purchase anything. Can someone please help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 139 382

Hey there, @phillynailco 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with this at the moment. What I would recommend doing is opening the product-template.liquid of your theme code and rolling it back to an older version. This guide goes through the steps of rolling a theme back. If this does not resolve your issue, please provide me with the following info: 

1. Your shop URL, or a preview link, a note indicating which theme you are using.
  2. What is the name of your theme? 
  3. When did the issue first appear?
  4. Have you made any changes to your theme’s setting or changes to the theme code recently? If so what?
  5. Have you made any other changes to your Shop recently such as installing a new app?
  6. Have you been able to reproduce the issue using a fresh copy of your theme from the theme store and identifying the issue persists?
  7. A screenshot(s) or video of the issue

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Bo, my link is https://phillynailcompany.com/.

The issue started Wednesday. I am unaware of how to use the coding option to roll back t an older version. I did not install any new aps or made any changes to the code in the pat few days. If there is a video of how to fix it or a step by step instructional page, it would hep a lot. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 139 382

Hey again, @phillynailco ! Apologies for that, the link didn't seem to attach to my last message. Here are the step by step instructions on rolling back your theme. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

I am extremely upset at how difficult it is to contact Shopify support.  I have a simple billing question.  he 888 number is no longer support, e-mails to support@shopify.com are returned with no contact info.  Clicking in the support center results in a never ending loop with no way of contacting customer support.

Shopify used to have the best support available with friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful people.  What happened.  My acco8unt is tintmeter.biz.  Pls have someone contact me.

I hope Shopify recognizes the severity of this problem & quickly corrects it.  If they do not do so, I am certain that many people will seek better alternatives.

0 Likes