CQANNOT CONTACT ANYONE at Shopify? THRU PHONE, EMAIL CHAT, SMOKE SIGNALS!!! WTF!!!!!!

LarryFrederick
1 0 0

I have looked and looked on Shopify and Shopify has made it virtually IMPOSSIBLE  to contact.  IMPOSSIBLE!!!  Not a little hard STUPID hard.  WHY am I paying $79 a month and CANNOT get support?  It may be good, but that is ridiculous.  I have spent a tons of time and money to build my site and ready to throw it all away and start all over again.  Support is KEY.   When I cannot reach anyone, in ANY fashion, cant Chat, cannot Email cannot Text, cannot call.  That is RIDICULOUS!!!   Does anyone know the secret double handshake?  I go into some of the chats  and there is someone from Shopify saying to click this hyperlink in the paragraph he wrote and you HAVE to email thru that link and not manually try to send an email (WTF!!!)   But when you do.. it starts all over again and brings you back to support. Or in reality no support.   This is BS,  I want ALL my money back.  I haven't even gotten my site up and running yet!!   I have no idea if ANYONE from Shopify reads any of these message boards.  I hope so. 

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 66 107

Hi, @LarryFrederick!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a negative experience contacting our support team. I've outlined the steps below, but if you're still having issues, please let me know where you're getting stuck and I'll do my best to help out.

To contact our support team, first head to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions and log into your store. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:

Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help:

Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available such as a callback, live chat or email.

If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

Again, I am sorry that you've had such a negative experience with contacting us and hope this helps you to connect. Thanks.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog