CSV Import isn't working

mgflowerdesign
2 0 0

After I upload my csv file and confirm that that the example of my product is correct, it says the products are imported but I don't see them loaded anywhere. 

I have the correct CSV file type for the spreadsheet. Please help? 

PS: I'm importing products not updating inventory, I have no other products loaded. 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1993 148 425

Hey, @mgflowerdesign

When importing your CSV you would have received an email outlining whether the import was successful and if there were any errors. Could you please provide the information found in this email, specifically the errors, so I can help diagnose the issue? If possible, could you also attach the CSV file you're working with as well will really help! 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mgflowerdesign
2 0 0

Thanks. I checked the email and it said there were errors with the image links. I decided to just upload my products without an image, and upload those later. I left the column but deleted the link I had in there initially. 

Now when I try uploaded the file, it says:

There was an error importing your CSV file. After you fix the error, try importing the CSV file again.

• Src cannot be blank

When I try attaching the file here it says .csv file type is not supported so I made a duplicate and changed the file type to .xls but thats not supported either. How can I send it to you for review?

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1993 148 425

@mgflowerdesign 

Thank you for the context. I've sent you an email to obtain the file so I can review it further. 

0 Likes
Patrick88
1 0 0

Im having the same problem - what was the solution? Thanks

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1993 148 425

@Patrick88 

You will need to remove all values in the "Image Position" column if you are leaving the "Image Source" column blank. 

0 Likes