CSV Import problem

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with a CSV Import and I have no idea what it is. Can someone please help me out with this.

when I import products :

You will be importing approximately 218 products with a total of 1,309 SKUs and 2,755 images. Importing will not overwrite any existing products that have the same product handle.

And Then I click next step:

We're currently importing your products into your store.
This could take some time to complete. If you'd like, you can close this dialog box and continue working.

After a few seconds, the dialog closed ,But There is not any product imported here

I don't know how to do it ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
569 59 109

Hi @yoami,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

When it comes to CSVs, if you're uploading large inventories (and 1,309 SKUs is quite large) then it may take some time after the dialog box has closed for all the products to import.

So please let me know if, after an hour or so of waiting, the import is still unsuccessful. If you've repeated the process a few times, then sometimes the import can get stuck and needs to be pushed through internally. In which case I will need to send you an email, to which you will need to reply from the email address you used to create your account with Shopify, and then I will be able to access your store and push the stuck import through.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Hyde,

Thanks for your timely reply, Because the product could not be imported through the web page before, 

so later I import products through Store Importer, but after all of the product Upload complete have no pictures

Products to review
  • Some of your products have images that we could not load into your store. We imported these products without those images.

Thanks and waiting your reply 

Best Regs
Yoami

0 Likes