Solved

Why isn't my CSV file importing products to my store?

Base_Raising
Excursionist
20 4 1

Hi guys,

I'm trying to import a CSV file as product to my store. Shopify launch the mensage "Products imported s" but the product does not appear in product list.

I cannot figue out what's the problem. Can please anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance

aaa.pngbbb.png

Accepted Solution (1)
Base_Raising
Excursionist
20 4 1

This is an accepted solution.

Problem solved,

It was due to I had 207 different varians. Just up to 100 allowed by Shopify.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 318

Hi @Base_Raising,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Is the CSV file you're using formatted according to Shopify's CSV requirements? If not you can download a sample product CSV file here. Unless the first line of your product CSV file is the right column headers in the right order, you might not successfully import all the correct information.

Have a review of our help guide on importing products here and if you're following it all correctly and still not having any success, please let me know and we can take a closer look at it together!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Base_Raising
Excursionist
20 4 1

Hi @Andrew,

Thank you for your response.

I used the CSV exported from one product in my shop and I mixed with another one. That's wht I think column headers are right. I will paste below anyway in case you think is something missing.

HandleTitleBody (HTML)VendorTypeTagsPublishedOption1 NameOption1 ValueOption2 NameOption2 ValueOption3 NameOption3 ValueVariant SKUVariant GramsVariant Inventory TrackerVariant Inventory PolicyVariant Fulfillment ServiceVariant PriceVariant Compare At PriceVariant Requires ShippingVariant TaxableVariant BarcodeImage SrcImage PositionImage Alt TextGift CardSEO TitleSEO DescriptionGoogle Shopping / Google Product CategoryGoogle Shopping / GenderGoogle Shopping / Age GroupGoogle Shopping / MPNGoogle Shopping / AdWords GroupingGoogle Shopping / AdWords LabelsGoogle Shopping / ConditionGoogle Shopping / Custom ProductGoogle Shopping / Custom Label 0Google Shopping / Custom Label 1Google Shopping / Custom Label 2Google Shopping / Custom Label 3Google Shopping / Custom Label 4Variant ImageVariant Weight UnitVariant Tax CodeCost per itemStatus

I aslo already follow that guide and I could not make it works. I will also leave here a link with the CSV file in case anyone can find any mistake.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRBfEOCersjlg9gJUw0tk4_jNJy5CDZP/view?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance.

Baseraisign

Base_Raising
Excursionist
20 4 1

Hi there,

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thank you in advance.

Base_Raising
Excursionist
20 4 1

This is an accepted solution.

Problem solved,

It was due to I had 207 different varians. Just up to 100 allowed by Shopify.