Calculated Shipping

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, I need help in setting up my shipping settings. My site does POD + drop shipping to my customers. (teelaunch, pillow profits) Their items couldn't ship at checkout because... "This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information." I changed my shopify account to annual billing because I read if I did I would be able to add this feature but It still doesn't allow me to integrate a carrier account. Please advise.

Thanks Nate

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 2 4

Very interestingly I also have problems with "This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information." for a lot of customer stores.

Could this be a Shopify issue as of recent? @Cal 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Not sure, I'm new to shopify and trying to get my site up and going.  Is "carrier calculated rates" and "third party calculated rates"  the same thing?  The normal way of a business shipping is that the company packs and ships items from their location, but I want to drop-ship so is there something I'm doing wrong?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been having this same issue and its frustrating because I am paying for this service and Nobody seems to know how to resolve it?

0 Likes