Can I add a field to a product page or text above the qty selector? (Debut Theme)

cabel
1 0 0

Hi I'd like to add a field ideally above the qty selector on the product page of the debut theme (alternately how can I add text in this area?)

I'd like to use this to display a promo code such as (Save 40% when you buy 2 or more: SAVE40) 

Unfortunately across our SKUs this can't be the same offer for everything so likely needs to be avail on each product page.

Thanks!

0 Likes
PrateekTripathi
Shopify Partner
213 42 48

Hi @cabel 

For product wise option for showing extra text you can use any metafield app and will required some liquid code modification for showing that text on page. let me know if you me to get it done, you can DM me for this.

Thanks..

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
870 99 158

Hi @cabel

You can open a file "product-template.liquid" and find with "product-form__input product-form__input--quantity". You will locate to add your label. Like this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/12ontqj

If you can not do that, you can add me as a staff, I'll check it for you. (my email: jones.evan137@gmail.com)

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes

@cabel 

Yes, it's possible. If you'd like to message me at ezfycode@gmail.com I can get it coded in for you. 

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ How to add a slider & thumbnails to product page images: Minimal theme | Debut theme | Brooklyn theme
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes