Can I change blog post title?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, 

I'm wondering if someone can help me with a menu title query. My store has a page entitled recipes. I want to post recipes in blog post style  on that page but I do not want the title for page on my homepage menu to say "Blog posts" or "blog" I would like it to say Recipes or Features. My theme is Responsive/Paris. Is this possible to do? Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
593 79 109

Hi, @coco13,

Hank here from Shopify. Really great question!

Creating and showcasing your menu needs to be the way you like it, and the best way to describe what you are wanting the customer to see!

Without seeing your website, I am unsure what way you have it linked currently, but I will share some resources below, and if you need anything further, simply let me know.

It sounds like you are referring to how your menu is listed, and this can be managed within your admin, under Online Store > Navigation. I have this guide on how to edit your menus but if you prefer the video format, I will share that for you below.

If you are looking to edit an existing blog, however, that is slightly different. You would go to Online Store > Blog posts and in there, you should see an option at the top that says manage blog posts this is where you can edit your pre-existing blogs in your store.

Then lastly I will share this guide with you on how to manage your pages (Online Store > Pages). This is where you can edit any pages you have created, and manage their visibility.

I hope that this covers what you were looking for, but if not, let me know, and I'll happily assist you further!

All the best,

Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes