Can Shopify Product Reviews reviews with photos?

Landyy09
Tourist
13 0 3

Hey guys! I'm using Shopify review app and pretty satisfied with it. However, I'm looking forward to add few images with the reviews. Is that possible to do that with Shopify review app? Does it require code or just simply upload the image? It would be nice if someone can guide me on doing this. Thank you so much!

Replies 3 (3)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @Landyy09 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

This is not something that can be done with the Shopify Review app. 

I did however take a look through the Shopify App store to see if I could find some apps which include a picture review feature that isn't too expensive. I came across a couple that might be worth looking into further to see if they fit what you're looking for. Let's take a look at them below:

It is great that you are being proactive about getting reviews with pictures. The need for a good reputation is nothing new in the world of business or retail. Online retail is no different. As mentioned earlier; seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. Beyond reviews, a brand’s online presence is also something that consumers look into before making a purchase. The following is detrimental to gaining customer’s trust in your brand:

• Over 70% of the product reviews on your product pages need to be positive. Anything less than that will turn a potential customer off.

• Store and product reviews outside of the online store should mostly be positive. These could be reviews on Google, Facebook, TrustPilot, Amazon, etc.

• You will need to have a social media following on Instagram, Facebook, or other local platforms. A store without a social following does not look like a legitimate business. Links to these social media pages should be clearly shown on the store. We have a guide on growing your social media following right here.

• While not essential, it is always great to have images/videos included in your product reviews. It puts minds at ease when a customer can see another customer’s review and pictures of the product so that they can be assured as to what it looks like in person.

What is it that you are selling with Shopify? I would love to know more about your business so that I can provide more specific resources to help you get started.

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 354

Hi @Landyy09 ! 

You can take a look at Ali Reviews app since you want to insert images with the reviews. The app has just been updated and is featured with Import reviews from the CSV file. In particular, now you can add the images alongside with the reviews imported from the CSV file. 

You can visit Ali Reviews' Help Center here to get more information about our upgraded feature: How to add Review Images into CSV file? 

Furthermore, kindly notice that the new version of Ali Reviews is now available on Shopify App Store, providing 7-day free trial, accessible for all the exclusive features. You can discover more in the App Store of Ali Reviews HERE 

And please don't hesitate to send us direct messages if you need more information via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team

Best Regards,  

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

Reviewbit
Shopify Partner
33 0 1

Hello @Landyy09 ,

That's an excellent question. Customer reviews can help persuade potential buyers and inform those looking for more information about a product or service. The simplest way to add product reviews to any store is to use a Shopify App Store.

You can check out our app, reviewbit. We provide a comprehensive set of services to help you collect and display reviews for your store. Not only can you collect and display written reviews, but you can also collect and display photo/video reviews on your product page. I strongly advise displaying customer reviews with photos to gain credibility.

Reviewbit - WhatsApp Reviews App | Collect product reviews via WhatsApp with a more than 36% conversion rate