Can't Remove "Buy With PayPal Button. No Dynamic checkout button.

3 0 0

Hi

I am using "YourTheme' theme. I know this topic has been discussed heaps. But I can't find to uncheck the "dynamic checkout button" under pages and under products. It is not where it should be. 
I have enclosed screenshots. I can't workout where to look for it else.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Cheers

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 11.35.39 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-24 at 11.35.55 am.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 90

Hello @Downsy42

Ren here from the Shopify support team, here to help. 

It sounds like you may be using a third-party theme. You can check this by going to your admin > Online Store > Customize and selecting Theme Settings to the right of Sections. At the bottom of the menu you'll be giving information like the name of the theme and the developer. 

In this case, you'll want to contact the developer using the "support" link underneath and let them know you want to disable the dynamic checkout. It's possible that your theme isn't the most recent version and this is why you're not seeing the option to toggle this on and off. The third-party theme developer should be able to request a collaborator account to login and assist you further with the theme code. 

Please be sure to review the steps for adding a collaborator account and be aware of what permissions you provide the developer. 

Please let me know if I can help clarify any of the above! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for that I will see what I can find out

0 Likes