Can't connect to eBay

Highlighted
7 0 0

I suddenly can't connect from my Shopify home to my eBay account, though I had no trouble yesterday or the day before. What am I missing?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
643 39 84

Hi, @sologlory !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope you are well and thanks for reaching out.

That is a little strange. We have not had any other reports of this. Would you be able to share a screenshot of what you can see? For example, any error messages or flags?

Below are the requirements for the eBay sales channel. Could you ensure that you have not adjusted any of the following:

As this is a third party sales channel, usually the best point of contact would be the channel developer directly. If all of the above information is in order, and you are not seeing any errors, I do suggest to reach out to them here or here (depending on the exact service you are using).

I do hope that this helps, and that you have things up and running again soon.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
7 0 0

Invalid Request or Access Unauthorized

0 Likes
7 0 0

Also, I discovered by deleting then re-adding eBay works, and retains previously entered data. This only works for a single session.

0 Likes
7 0 0

The culprit seems to be the Firefox / Linux combination. Other browsers on Linux render my eBay account well.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
643 39 84

Ah that is interesting, @sologlory.  Great digging there, and thanks for sharing. 

I suggest to touch base with the app developer regarding this, if you have not done so as of yet. Though I hope that working with a different browser helps in the mean time.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes