Can't find email forwarding

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I'm trying to set up email forwarding. When I go to online store and click on domains, it shows my domain but will not let me click on it to get to email forwarding. Please help!

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
52 13 16

Hi @crystalv1530 ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in! Do you know who your domain is currently hosted with? Email forwarding is a service that many domain providers offer. But if your domain is hosted with another platform such as GoDaddy, Blue Host, etc. we would need to set this up within their platform. Take a look at our help doc here for setting up email forwarding for a third party domain.

If your domain is hosted with Shopify, and you're unable to manage the domain within you admin, we may need to take a closer look into your account. Feel free to contact us directly to get live support for this!

Although email forwarding is a great starting point, have you thought about signing up for a professional email account with GSuite or Zoho? Using a professional email service allows you to reply from your custom domain email as well. This offers a more seamless experience for your customers.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes