Solved

Can't open online store. Error message: Index of /

sirenaboutique
Tourist
5 1 1

Hello, 

I tried looking up in the forum, but couldn't find a solution. I have been working on my online store for a couple of weeks. I haven't launched it yet. Suddenly, when I try to preview it, it comes back with the error message: Index of /. I'm attaching the screenshot. 

The only thing I can think of, besides switching themes, was adding the Privy app. So I removed the app but that didn't fix the problem. I also cleared the cache, cookies, all that. Restarted computer. Still nothing. I also checked my domain host, which is GoDaddy and everything seems to be working okay. 

website address: shoplasirenaboutique.com

Please any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Vanessaerror.JPG

Accepted Solution (1)
sirenaboutique
Tourist
5 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Wow....well I feel stupid! I took another look at all my settings on shopify and guess what......my domain name wasn't connected. No idea how it got disconnected, but I fixed it and now it works! 😄  

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

sirenaboutique
Tourist
5 1 1

I want to add some other troubleshooting I just did. I checked my firewall, it was on. I turned it off. I also looked at the proxy settings and Google settings as it seemed that the site was being blocked for some reason. Even after I fixed that, it still doesn't want to connect to my website. 

sirenaboutique
Tourist
5 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Wow....well I feel stupid! I took another look at all my settings on shopify and guess what......my domain name wasn't connected. No idea how it got disconnected, but I fixed it and now it works! 😄